Are you a Binghamton University student who would like to submit a piece to Happy Medium? Use the link below to submit your article to our editors. The requirements for submission are as follows:
- You must be currently enrolled at Binghamton University as an undergraduate or graduate student.
- All submissions must be your own work. If you worked with others, please include their names and emails in the additional comments area of the form.
- Articles should generally follow APSA formatting rules.
- All sources should be cited in APSA format.
- Articles must abide by Happy Medium’s mission statement—respectfully and productively discuss politics.
- Articles should contribute more than a report of the facts. We are looking for some analysis or opinion that makes your article stand out.
- If you are submitting an opinion piece, please say so in the additional comments area of the submission form.
- If you are submitting photography or video content, please include captions or a blurb that explaining the political connection.
- Submissions cannot be pending publication or published elsewhere.
A member of the Happy Medium Editing Team will contact you if your submission is chosen to be published. Decisions made by the Editing Team are final. Not all eligible submissions will be published.